Thursday, August 22, 2013

Top 10 Reasons Why I Can't Wait for My Kids to Go Back to School!!

1. Coming home to a clean house.

2. Coming home knowing that all the food hasn't been eaten up.

3. Waking up without having to turn off all the lights in the house.

4. Not being woken up to fighting kids telling each other that they have to turn off the lights.

5. Coming home to an empty house, will be nice..

6. Not having to hear my kids playing videos games with there friends while chatting with them over the phone, While I'm trying to sleep.

7. Not having to deal with my kids boredom.

8. Peace and QUITE!!!

9. The Endless laundry.

10. Every thing goes back to normal. Sleeping patterns, eating patterns, quite kids doing homework..

2 comments:

  1. We know the feeling. However, I am sure that you will be missing them so much! Laundry is a problem, our teenager seems to fill up her basket everytime we tell her to tidy her bedroom. Enjoy your week-end with your children :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. My son is no different. He will wear a shirt for an hour. Then stick it in the laundry as if it's dirty..

      Dominique your the first to comment on my blog. Thank you so much, enjoy your weekend with your children too...

      Delete